Sunday 26 May 2013

Big Bad Wolf Book Sale


Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is in Johor now! Woohooo~~

I am really excited about this because I missed my chance during the BBW sales in Malacca as I was on my finals that time. Thus, I cannot missed my chance again this time. It's really hard to find books expo that sells such cheap english books and novels. Being an chinese illiterate, I always feel envy those chinese educated friends because the chinese novels are way much cheaper than english novels. For a standard english novels, it will definitely costs RM30 minimum.

I always wonder why the books and novels are so expensive while the government are trying to encourage the people to read more. How irony. I am sure that there are a lot of people out there who loves reading like me but couldn't afford those expensive novels. *sad*

Well, get back to this Big Bad Wolf, I feel really happy with my books hunt this time because I get good books and I can spend my last RM50 book voucher as well, killing two birds with one stone. My total purchase amounted RM54 which means I only need to fork out RM4 with my RM50 book voucher. For you out there, if you have not use yet your BBIM voucher, then this is a great chance to spend it away before it expire. So, grab the chance fast.

Here is what I got :

Cute bookmark

Too bad can't find Volume 1

Inside of the expo:



Here's my tips if you going to BBW:
  1. Wear something comfy. You want to wear outfits that allows you to move freely.
  2. Avoid heels. You will definitely stand quite awhile in searching for the right books so avoid wearing heels because you don't want to have blister at the end of your books hunt.
  3. Bring a water bottle. You want to make sure you don't get dehydrated when spending hours looking for books.
  4. Take your meals before going. You don't want to get hungry in the searching of books.
  5. Grab a box outside of the expo before going in.
That's all. I hope you'll enjoy your books hunt as well.

Do share with me if you have an interesting catch. Thanks for reading~


Shirley
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment