Monday 10 June 2013

Review: Pocky Almond Crush & Meltykiss Green Tea Chocolate


Do you have sweet tooth? Then, I am highly recommending this to you. I bought this in Cold Storage back in Johor. Both of it costs me RM8.99. Was the RM8.99 worthy of buying it?

 In my opinion, YES.

Wanna know why, then you should continue reading it.




Let's begin with Pocky Almond Crush first. What makes it different from your typical Pocky OR Rocky?

More chocolatey and ALMONDS. ( I love Almonds~). They have lots of Almond on it. The picture really justify it. Needless for me to elaborate more, just looking at it makes me hungry for it again. (drools)

For this, I am giving 4/5 rating.


How it looks in the inside. Kawaii ne~
Now, I present to you Meiji Meltykiss Green Tea Chocolate. It looks too cute to be eaten, isn't it? Not only it is cute but it is yummy too.

As for this one, I am highly recommending for those who loves green tea like myself. The chocolate coats the green tea inside, so when you put into your mouth, the sweet chocolate melts away then the slight bitterness of the green tea comes in. I really like how the chocolate sweetness blend in with the slight bitterness of the green tea.

Thus, I am giving this 5/5 rating.

That's all for this review. Stay tuned for my next post on Tips & Tricks.

p/s: credits to my photographer for these beautiful photos. 

Shirley
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. almond....my favourite! you should try some of their savoury flavours ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their almond is yummy~~
    Sure,must try their savoury flavours then next time~ Thanks for the suggestion~


    Thanks for dropping by~ :3

    ReplyDelete